FML offers select new graduates a unique opportunity to work in a challenging technical environment that provides exposure to a diverse public and private client base in a variety of industries and stages of development. Structured similarly to national firms with separate audit and tax departments, FML will allow you to become an expert in your area of practice while learning from some of the best in the industry.
Intern Opportunities / Process
Many graduates start their careers at FML after participating in one of our paid internship programs. We offer a limited number of internships in both winter and summer in order to provide a work experience that mirrors what a full-time staff audit or tax professional would encounter. This process also allows students to determine the type of professional environment they wish to work in when they graduate. You’ll be doing valuable work, not busy work.
A quick overview of our internship process:
- Paid summer and winter internships start in June and January
- Generally last 10-12 weeks or as guided by University requirements
- Separate internships in Tax and Audit available
- Positions filled in October and November for following calendar year
- Resumes, cover letter and transcript required for consideration
To pursue any of the positions listed, please send a resume, cover letter and references to:
300 Winding Brook Drive
Glastonbury, CT 06003
or email firstname.lastname@example.org