U.S. international tax rules are continuously evolving, which means we are always working to stay current and on the leading edge of these developments. Our tax professionals understand the complexities of cross-border transactions, the tax impact of cash management, as well the tax implications of various legal structures. As a result, we adeptly assist with the compliance requirements of international business operations, as well as aid companies in proactive international tax planning.
What’s more, our affiliation with PrimeGlobal, an international association of 350+ independent accounting firms, allows us to unlock the door to a vast set of relationships, benefits, and services in close to 100 (and counting) countries around the world.
International Tax services include:
- Advising on international tax matters arising from business operations and transactions
- Repatriation and foreign tax credit planning and review
- International restructuring
- Choice of entity planning and check-the-box elections
- Assisting with international tax compliance and provisions
- Withholding tax reporting and compliance
- Subpart F income analysis and review
- Foreign informational filings (such as Forms 5471, 5472, 8858)
- Permanent establishment and tax treaty analysis
- Interest Charge-Domestic International Sales Corporations (IC-DISCs)
- Earnings and Profits analysis
- Transfer pricing consulting
- Effectively Connected Income (ECI) analysis and review