Tax Planning & Consulting
The meat-and-potatoes of any CPA practice, Tax Planning and Consulting is no less important to us. We have a strong history of providing tax consulting services to clients of all sizes and at all stages of their business lifecycle.
Our client-first approach focuses on finding the right solution for you. To that end, unlike some firms, we go out of our way to educate clients on the risk profile of planning opportunities; it is our policy to never put the firm or a client in a penalty situation.
Specific examples of services we offer in this area include:
- Accounting method reviews
- Research and development tax credits
- Other credits and incentives
- International tax planning and consulting (see international page)
- State and local tax planning and consulting (see state page)
- Acquisition and divestiture tax planning
- Partnership basis elections
- Partnership operating agreement review and planning
- Earnings and Profit analysis
- Section 382 net operating loss reviews and planning
- Stock compensation planning