Webinar: PPP Flexibility Act – What You Need to Know
JuneJun 09 2020 11:00am - 12:00pm America/New_York
Late night on June 3, 2020, the Senate passed the House’s PPP Flexibility Act which is expected to be signed by the President shortly.
Our webinar will cover the following, as well as more as clarification continues on this legislation.
Main provisions/changes of the PPP Flexibility Act that will be discussed in detail include:
- “Covered Period” for spending PPP loan funds, and qualifying for forgiveness, has been extended from 8 weeks to 24 weeks (though no later than 12/31/2020)
- Percentage of the loan that must be used for payroll costs (in order to qualify for forgiveness) has been reduced from 75% to 60%
- Percentage of the loan that may be used for non-payroll costs increased from 25% to 40%
- Extends the period in which an employer may rehire or eliminate a reduction in employment, salary, or wages that would otherwise reduce the forgivable amount from 6/30/20 to 12/31/20.
- However, the forgivable amount must be determined without regard to a reduction in the number of employees if the recipient is (1) unable to rehire former employees and is unable to hire similarly qualified employees, or (2) unable to return to the same level of business activity due to compliance with federal requirements or guidance related to COVID-19.
- Deferment of loan payments extended from 6 months to 10 months
- Minimum loan maturity period extended from 2 years to 5 years
- Restores eligibility for Employer Payroll Tax deferral for businesses with forgiven PPP loans
If you already registered for the June 5 webinar on completing the SBA PPP Loan Forgiveness Application, you have been automatically registered for this webinar and will receive updated confirmation and event information shortly.
Event is in progress
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
stec_replace_min / stec_replace_max °stec_replace_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by Forecast.io